TTD Hydration Bladder
Our TTD Hydration Bladder delivers hydrating goodness, quicker!
Made in the same factory as some of the biggest bladder companies in the world, we have you cover with the best at an even more affordable price!
• Purpose-built reservoir so you can stay hydrated longer
• BPA free
• Insulated Tube Cover: Maintains water temperature and protects the tube from harmful UV rays
• Angled Exit Port: Optimised for attachment on in-line purifiers and accessories
• Self-Sealing Bite Valve: Self-seals after each drink to eliminate drips and lower the risk of any bacteria entering the line or bladder
• Easy Open Cap: Keeps your drinking port clean and leak-proof
• Ergonomic Fill Handle: For comfortable, easy filling along with a carry hook
Size in Litres:3
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the bladder with anything other than water. However, if a bladder has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
• Use hot water and 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach. Mix the solution inside your bladder and elevate the bladder above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
• Let the bladder and cleaning solution sit in the bladder and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
• Wash the bladder with hot water and mild soap.
• Once the bladder is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your bladder safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your bladder is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.